Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does the evaluation and report cost?
I generally charge a flat rate based on the type of case and have payment plans available. My fee includes analysis of validated assessments, communication with your attorney, review of pertinent documentation, the evaluation itself, the final report and any mailing fees. If the evaluation requires in-person assessment, live court testimony, or use of a translator, additional fees will apply.
2. Do you speak any other languages?
I am fluent in Spanish. I also conduct evaluations in other languages when a certified translator is provided.
3. How long will it take to get the report for my case?
After the second evaluation session, the report takes about a week to complete. From start to finish, the process can take as little as two weeks.
4. How can I pay for the evaluation?
I accepted debit and credit cards.
5. My attorney gave me a list of therapists but you are not on it. Can I still use you for my evaluation?
Feel free to contact me via phone or email. I frequently accept self-referrals and reach out to clients' attorneys with whom I have not yet worked. I am more than happy to speak with your attorney should you desire to have me conduct your evaluation.
Have any additional questions? Feel free to call me at 1-202-821-3729 or send me an email at AimeeMillerMSW@gmail.com.